Monday, May 10, 2010

NINE Days Until Mexico!

A little over a week left before my class leaves for Mexico City! I'm excited and nervous. I have most of my shopping done...as stated in the previous blog entry. Just waiting on the monetary support from my parents...and a few other supplies....

I am planning on getting some more rechargeable batteries...that way my camera will function for longer because the life on the new batteries will outlast the ones that I currently have. Also I am planning on getting some more disposable cameras just in case my digital camera starts to malfunction :/ ........I really want to photograph everything while down there. This is my once in a lifetime opportunity to see a foreign country, although I came over to the US from a foreign country (Germany)... when I was really little... So um yeah....

^-^'

No comments:

Post a Comment