Panteon Xoco Cemetery
- located in Coyoacan
- obvious economic class separation - wealthier people have more lavish graves - poverty stricken people have more simple, lower quality graves...
- separation of classes is evident throughout life and even after death...
- the cemetery was unkempt
- dead flowers
- everyone except for Evan, Erin, Ashley, and I were taking pictures
- there was a service going on
- Mr. Brown was sketching
Leon Trotsky House
- 35 pesos for admittance because I didn't have my student ID
- interesting museum/house
- bullet holes in the wall of the room where he was assassinated
- some images of Trotsky resemble Martyka and others resemble Mr. Brown
- very small museum, easy and quick to go through
- I went around twice, and took pictures the second time around