Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thoughts: Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Today was the last day to make sure that I had everything for the trip. I double/ triple/ quadruple checked to make sure that I had everything! I waited for Mom to get off from work and then she and Curtis took me up to Rock Hill, SC. We met up at the Browns' residence, where other classmates were sitting around and chatting.

***insert slight stream of consciousness here***

food, laughing, boarding passes, dogs humping, happy, dogs snore, snacking, chatting, receiving presents, sketch book that doubles as watercolor pad, important trip information, watermelon, peanut butter cookies, chips and salsa.

***

Waking up at 4 AM, waiting for ride to the airport around 5:30 AM. Plane will elave at 8:40 AM from Charlotte Airport. BIG ADVENTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment